A bollard is a short vertical post. While its original use was for use on a quay or a ship, primarily for mooring, today it is used for many more structures. Bollard can be used to control or direct road traffic, such as posts that are arranged in a line to obstruct the passage flow of motor vehicles. You often see them in a variety of establishments, restricting traffic flow from the main entry to ensure safety. Lock, Stock & Farrell offers a full range of Bollards that are a functional option to use for traffic and safety.
Our range of vertical posts, include but are not limited to:
R2 High-Security Retractable Bollard 800 mm – auto locks when raised
Retractable R1 Security Bollard 100 mm – auto locks when raised
R4 Slide-In Base Removable Bollard – key locked
R5 Heavy Duty Sleeve / Removable Bollards 800 or 900 mm – Pad Lockable
Our vertical posts are designed in a variety of weights and dimensions to ensure that you have optimal protection for your specific property needs.
For more information on Lock, Stock & Farrell’s high quality, wide selection of Bollards, please contact a LSF Lockmith at the number below. We will be happy to answer any questions or to assess your bollard needs. We can also be reached through our “Get a Quote” form located on our web page.
Call us at 08 9444 2089
- Retractable R1 Security Bollard 100mm.
- Medium Security bollard.
- Automatically locks when raised.
- R2 High Security Retractable Bollard
- Premium high security bollard
- 1000D x 650mm or 800mm high round bollard
- R4 Slide-in Base Removable Bollard
- 100D x 600mm or 800mm high square
- Keyed Lock
- Automatically locks in place.
- R5 Heavy Duty Sleeve / Removable Bollards
- 75mm x 75mm x 800 or 900mm high, square bollard
- Economicial & haevy duty